SAGA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAGA Roleplay

Server Online IP: 109.73.163.13:5100 Owners: Daniel Escobar and Jack

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHussain_Maraz Admin Application  DonateButton

Hussain_Maraz Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hussain_Maraz

Hussain_Maraz Admin Application  Empty
PostSubject: Hussain_Maraz Admin Application    Hussain_Maraz Admin Application  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 am

In Character

Name:Hussain_Maraz

Out Of Character

Name:Hussain
Ingame Level:1

Why you want to be Admin: started playing there like a month ago, i play Argonath SARP since 2 years, and got much experience, suddenly i saw the Server IP in an /ad from..i thought whats that? I looked at it and saw that ist a very funny server and started to interrest me to it...
Are you willing to be active at server:
I will be active as much as possibly, many of you know me and know how active i am, like Curse, and many know how active i am in Argonath SARP to. ;DI really like that server and got a few times where i saw hackers for example, and if there is no admin online, i want to be there and give him the right punishment. I think i am a funny guy and can be a nice part in admin team. I really like the /report command for example and i use it very often, when i see a rulebreaker. I follow still the rules and want to be one off the "good" ones there :yay:
last one: i love the admins skins

Level Admin 1/2/3/4/1337:
Why you will be accepted?i will be Loyal Admin of Saga Roleplay and and Hard Worki hope i will be Accepted Thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hussain_Maraz

Hussain_Maraz Admin Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hussain_Maraz Admin Application    Hussain_Maraz Admin Application  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:53 am

Some on View My admin application aim not scripter ok ill good admin i have Good Admin Exp
Back to top Go down

Hussain_Maraz Admin Application
Page 1 of 1