SAGA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAGA Roleplay

Server Online IP: 109.73.163.13:5100 Owners: Daniel Escobar and Jack

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJohn_Boxton's Admin Application DonateButton

John_Boxton's Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Boxton

John_Boxton's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: John_Boxton's Admin Application   John_Boxton's Admin Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Ingame name: John_Boxton
Information about yourself i.e age etc...: Age:15, Highschool, 3 years of playing time in SAMP.

Why would you make a good admin: I would make a good admin because i know my way around, i know what to do in most situations. I dont play around when the matter is serious. I will do my best to get the right side of the story. I take hackers very seriously and will do whats need to be done around the server. Anything one that is in need of help, i will be right there as soon as i can. Anyone that has a problem with a dmer, im right there, any hackers that think they can get away with it, they will no be able to. I will do whatever it takes to improve the community, and i will invite players i know from other servers, and close friends of mine. I think i will bring a great deal of popularity to this server, and i will also bring a great deal of respect to the administrative team.

Why do you think you should be selected over any other person who is applying: I think that i would be selected over the other people applying because i am a very hard working person and i am a very trust worthy person. I may make a couple mistakes but no one is perfect, right? I will just learn from these mistakes and move on and accept the punishment.
Thank you for considering me as a future admin!
~John_Boxton

Last edited by John_Boxton on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack_Rocker
Owner
Owner

John_Boxton's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Thank You   John_Boxton's Admin Application EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 am

Your application will be reviewed by the admin team.
Back to top Go down

John_Boxton's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1